Friday 29 July 2011

Pink Saturday

How the week has flown by.
It doesn't seem 5 minutes since I sat here with my daylily collage for Mosaic Monday, now here I am on Friday preparing for the weekend ahead and Pink Saturday with Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.
It's not as if I've been that busy this week, the days have been filled with mundane things such as shopping, housework and gardening.

I did have a mini rant over on my other blog just books yesterday, after I heard about the actor who will, allegedly, bring Jack (no middle name) Reacher to our movie screens this fall.
If you'd like to register your opinion on the matter, click here.
I'd really like to know what you think.

So, what have I got to show you for Pink Saturday this week?


How about a pink cow?
Well, Normandy is famed for it's wonderful cows and dairy industry, so why shouldn't l'Authentique not only have a beautiful creamy white daylily but also a pink metal cow in their garden?



Bon weekend a tout!

17 comments:

  1. A pink cow! How cute is that? What a whimsical post, Maggie. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not a blue cow? A bright yellow cow would cheer things up in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Maggie...perfect for PS! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink cow. I used to collect cows of various shapes, sizes and colours but then I de-cluttered!!! Have a very happy pink Saturday and the rest of the weekend, love Jackie in Surrey.UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love cows in Holland but most are blue. A pink one is a nice surprise! xxoo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink cow. It makes me think of strawberry flavored milk drink.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a strange looking cow, but definitely looks good in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too durn cute! I want one.
    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! But if it's pink... shouldn't it be a pig? I'm just sayin':@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe how clever you are!

    diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you....the week did fly by but I am so glad it's the weekend.
    The pink cow is adorable! Wish I could see it in person in Normandy!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute pink cow! Love it!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pink cow is perfectly wonderful! Happy PS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Miss Maggie, what a perfect post for Pink Saturday. This metal Pink Cow would have brought me to a screeching stop for a photo too. I'm thinking a lot about you Normandy and Brittany girls lately. I know its beautiful there now. Keep us in plenty of photos on your blog of your beautiful home Maggie dear.
    Happy Day.......

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pink cow, Maggie.
    Going over to books now....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!